Poland’s capital is known as a young, vibrant city and a perfect destination for touring team to explore. Start your evening off at the Hard Rock Cafe, known as one of the coolest bars in town. If you fancy a change of scenery then why not check out one of Warsaw’s 30 theatres that it has to offer?
Sports tours to Poland
Possible destinations in Poland:
Sports Tours to Warsaw
Sports Tours to Krakow
This bustling, mysterious city can be all things to all touring groups! The central market square and courtyards have beer gardens and drinking halls to cater for the largest groups while Krakow’s winding side streets shelter almost innumerable (you’ve got to find them to count them) cellar bars that commonly stay open until daybreak.
Sports Tours to PoznanLocated on the banks of the Warta river in west-central Poland, Poznan is amongst the oldest cities in the country. Known for its beautiful architecture and history (particularly the centred around Stary Rynek - the old square), but conversely full of energy with a large student population.
Sports Tours to OlsztynSituated in northeast Poland, Olsztyn is sometimes overlooked by touring sides due to its distance from an airport but for teams willing to go that extra mile, there is an unforgettable experience to be had. The Old Town is the centre of Olsztyn’s nightlife, cramming in bars and clubs many of which stay open ‘til dawn.
Well over twice the size of England but home to ten million less people, Poland’s tour hot spots are dotted the length and breadth of the country, each offering a singular experience. From the expansive squares and drinking dens of Krakow in the south to Old Town antics in Olsztyn in the north, and a genuine beach resort at Sopot, the country is unmatched in Eastern Europe for the variety of its destinations. Sports tours to Poland are very popular and Teamlink offer bespoke tours to Poland tailored to your needs.
Assemble at your departure airport two hours prior to your scheduled flight time as stated on your Tour Leader’s Pack, ensuring that all baggage allowances and check-in details have been adhered to beforehand. All flights to our European destinations are on an electronic ticket basis (e-ticket), requiring only your passports to check in. Board your flight approximately 40 minutes prior to departure and relax prior to arriving at your selected touring destination. A private coach will whisk you to your accommodation where you will be free to explore your surroundings and relax after your day’s travel.
Our traditional four-day European tours include a match on Day Two against local opposition. Our aim is to provide you with a fixture in accordance with your touring team’s playing standard within an hour’s radius of your accommodation. Following the game your team will enjoy post-match hospitality with your hosts prior to heading back to your accommodation.
Touring teams differ in their match requirements whilst on tour. Some teams aim to play on each free day whilst others prefer to relax and soak up the local attractions. If your intentions relate to the former your afternoon will replicate Day Two. If, however, you wish to see the sights on foot or take in a trip then please visit excursions to view our most popular activities and sights in your touring location.
Enjoy a final group breakfast prior to checking out of your rooms. Your charted coach will collect you from your accommodation and transfer you to your departure airport for the inbound flight.
End of tour arrangements.
- Paintballing - All games are played in the special “Paintball Park” (4 ha) with forests, buildings, interesting shape of the terrain, damaged cars, cans, small lake, bridge, towers and lighting system to play Paintball at night! All participants will be divided into smaller groups and after short security instructions will have a chance to play few of prepared scenarios (e.g. “eliminate all your opponents”, “capture the flag” etc.). Games usually take about 2-4 hours.
- Quad Biking - Specially designed tracks to test you to the limit while you negotiate all sorts of terrain on your 350cc quad bike.
- Catamaran Cruise - Adventure on the sea! A great chance to take a unique “ride” in Catamaran boats near the coast of Baltic Sea in Sopot. High speed adrenaline! Every Catamaran boat can take up to 3 passengers. Every boat has its own professional sailor to ensure the safety on board. Beautiful sightseeing places seen from the perspective impossible to see on the ground. Every event is secured by a motorboat safety crew. All participants have to wear foam-uniforms and life-jackets. Changing rooms facilities with showers available. Maximum 10 Catamarans available.
(Based on taking a minimum of 35 tour passengers)
- Return flights and taxes
- Hand luggage
- Airport transfers in destination
- 3 x nights' BRONZE accommodation with breakfast
- 1 x sporting fixture