While the reasons for touring in Prague are fairly obvious (excellent nightlife, cheap entertainment), there are many attractions away from the social scene. The city boasts a stunning architectural landscape that was largely undamaged by WWII. Its compact medieval centre remains a maze of cobbled lanes.
Sports tours to Czech Republic
Possible destinations in Czech Rep:
Situated at the heart of Europe, the Czech Republic has long been a favoured destination for sports tourists. With hospitable locals, prices that are easy on the wallet and an abundance of day and night time attractions, it’s easy to see why. If your sports team are looking for a sports tour in Czech Republic then Teamlink are able to tailor tour to your exact needs.
Assemble at your departure airport two hours prior to your scheduled flight time as stated on your Tour Leader’s Pack, ensuring that all baggage allowances and check-in details have been adhered to beforehand. All flights to our European destinations are on an electronic ticket basis (e-ticket), requiring only your passports to check in.
Board your flight approximately 40 minutes prior to departure and relax prior to arriving at your selected touring destination. A private coach will whisk you to your accommodation where you will be free to explore your surroundings and relax after your day’s travel.
Our traditional four-day European tours include a match on Day Two against local opposition. Our aim is to provide you with a fixture in accordance with your touring team’s playing standard within an hour’s radius of your accommodation. Following the game your team will enjoy post-match hospitality with your hosts prior to heading back to your accommodation.
Touring teams differ in their match requirements whilst on tour. Some teams aim to play on each free day whilst others prefer to relax and soak up the local attractions. If your intentions relate to the former your afternoon will replicate Day Two. If, however, you wish to see the sights on foot or take in a trip then please visit excursions to view our most popular activities and sights in your touring location.
Enjoy a final group breakfast prior to checking out of your rooms. Your charted coach will collect you from your accommodation and transfer you to your departure airport for the inbound flight.
End of tour arrangements.
- Paintballing - Have great fun with your friends pretending to be a real soldier but with paint. Adrenalin fuelled activity which is great fun for teenagers and adults alike. Enjoy half a day excursion including multiple games and scenarios along the way.
- Go-Karting - Half a days Go-Karting on the best track in Prague based around a Grand Prix style event that will include Qualifying and also the final race itself. (8 x karts for 1 x hour between group)
- Aqua Park - Enjoy the twists and turns of the water slides at Prague’s Aqua Park.
- Ten Pin Bowling - For those who fancy a cheaper night, go to the local bowling alley and have some group bowling fun.
- Plzen Brewery Excursion with lunch:
- Old Town Sightseeing Tour with bilingual guide.
(Based on taking a minimum of 35 tour passengers)
- Return flights and taxes
- Hand luggage
- Airport transfers in destination
- 3 x nights' BRONZE accommodation with breakfast
- 1 x sporting fixture